Our one-off cleaning service includes all cleaning equipment and materials.
- you are welcoming visitors
- you just don’t have the time due to work load
- you are recovering from an injury or illness
- you are preparing for Christmas or other event
Our One-Off Cleaning Services Include:
- Surface cleaning of all worktops/surfaces.
- Cleaning the inside and outside of oven, hobs, extractor fan and extractor filter.
- Cleaning the washing machine including soap tray and clearing debris from the rubber seal.
- Cleaning the dishwasher and dishwasher filter.
- De-scaling and polishing any taps/metalwork.
- Cleaning of wall tiles including cleaning grouting where possible.
- Surface cleaning of fridge/freezer.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Any taps/metalwork will be fully descaled and polished.
- Glass shower screens de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles cleaned, including grouting where no damage will occur from cleaning it.
- Shower head, shower hose and other bathroom items to be descaled and cleaned.
- Mirrors to be cleaned, polished and left smear-free.
- Extractor fan to be cleaned where accessible.
- All woodwork (including skirting, units, chest of drawers, dado rails, curtains rails etc) to be dusted, cleaned and polished.
- All upholstery (mattresses, curtains, sofas etc) will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- All windows will be properly cleaned with professional equipment on the inside of the property and the exterior where safely accessible.
- Any balcony’s/outside areas will be swept and tidied.
- Sweeping/hovering/mopping of all hard floors – including the cleaning of grouting where possible.
- Hoovering of all carpets.
- Steam cleaning of carpets is an optional extra.
- While our colleagues are flexible and will work around your requirements, please ensure our colleagues have access to the areas that require cleaning.
- You can even add extras in our add-ons section such as cleaning of over, carpets, fridge and much more.
- For safety reasons we will not clean inaccessible exterior windows and we will require hot running water and electricity.
12 Sherwood Street
★★★★★ 4.8 / 5 ratings