Any maintenance issues should be reported to our dedicated helpdesk service. This service is the quickest and most effective way to receive urgent action and attention. Our dedicated helpdesk service is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Whether your issue occurs within working hours or out of hours - the helpdesk is your first point of contact.
Please see below the contact details:
Telephone number: 01480 484 932
It is worth noting that, whilst the helpdesk responds swiftly to emails, phone calls are answered within seconds.
We advise you not to leave reporting matters until the afternoon as, if you do, it may not be possible to undertake a timely repair.
Once you have reported your issue to the helpdesk team, they will:
- Log your issue and assign a priority ranking (based on severity, urgency, scale and speciality).
- Contact the most appropriate service partner and make arrangements for them to attend.
- Notify your Property Manager of your report and keep them up to date throughout the process.
- Ask you if you would like to receive updates (we suggest you agree to this so you can be fully aware of the repair process and timeline).
- Provide you with a job number so you can easily contact them for updates or provide your own updates/ additional information direct to them.